Well, would ya look at this! I finally made it into October. :D!
We started October off on a high with General Conference = absolutely. fabulous.
Mom, Dad, and M came over that weekend for a spontaneous homemade pizza party. They really made it a party, because they started flinging their pizza crusts around trying to be all professional. We had a few laughsohardyounearlypeeyourpants moments there. And the pizzas turned out deeeeeeeeeeelicious!
I REALLY wish the pictures I got of the old man would have turned out. He was a crazy person flinging his pizza dough around - and every one of his "action" shots are too blurry to view without getting a headache. His dough ended up with big holes in it -- several times -- crazy, I tell ya. But, hilarious. And actually - I think his pizza looked the very best in the end. Hmmm.
Getting down to business ... we eventually got hungry enough. ;)
After the dough cooked up a bit, we added our favorite toppings:
I do believe this one is the fathers. Pretty scrumptious looking, huh?
They all tasted yummy! Thanks for a fun last minute night, guys! You always make it good memories.
3 comments:
YUMMY!!!
I must admit it was the best homemade pizza I've ever had! Very fun night - Thanks!
how fun you are convincing me more to move to utha just to hang outr with your family you guys are always haveing fun
Post a Comment