Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Threats No More ...

Well - Marissa finally did it! She got her ears pierced. Saved up a lot of money - and just went for it! Long gone are the days that I can threaten her with - "Lookie here, girlie. If you don't start behaving - I'm gonna take you to get your ears pierced!" That seriously worked for a long time! Look how pretty my darlin' Missy Dee is!  She squeezing the teddy bear tight in anticipation  ;) -




Cute Cute!  She's counting down the days (months really -- lots of them!) until she can wear dangling earrings.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

Good for her for saving up and paying herself very pretty I should wear earrings more i just need to find some that don't hurt my ears

Linz said...

What a cutie!! She looks beautiful! Way to be brave, Miss!

pat said...

Beautiful! Nice that Krystal has such an abundance of earrings you can borrow. :)