The month of October is always super busy - but, we still have a lot of regular, every day things going on. Here are a few:
Dinner! We made fruit slushies to go along with our chicken and cheese quesadillas - and the kids decided to get out the fancy (yet, plastic :)) cups to enjoy them in style.
Krystal and Aeryn got a hold of my camera while I cleaned up the kitchen and went to town. Most of their pictures were too dark or blurry - but a few turned out that I thought I should share. They are the best of friends and so cute and creative and fun with the things they decide to play.
Dinner and dishes - that will happen every. single. day. :( But, I'm so grateful to be able to eat yummy food every night. And, I'm SO SO SO grateful for good friends that are a part of our every day lives. Krystal is so lucky to have her bff Aeryn - I'm quite certain their friendship will last for all time. :)
2 comments:
Those are great pictures!!! Krystal and Aeryn are adorable!
How fun I tend to do things like that I will change stuff on my moms phone and when she gets upset I tell her you know better then to leave me alone with your phone as far as takeoff other people's camera I haven't done that for a long time die to the fact they can delete the pictures the last time I did that I took Amanda's dads camera and took pictures of the kids while he got his dinner I never did hear what he thought about it
Post a Comment