Just before school kicked off - Marissa had to head to the Wally World "Hunger Games Release Party". At midnight. WalMart at midnight. Is anyone catching this? WalMart. At midnight.
So. She got it. We waited in the long long line and everything. She's a happy camper. :)
I DO love all the "scheduled" reading that comes with the start of school! Life is so much more organized ... but, I still miss the carefree - flybytheseatofourpants Summer time.
Football games have been watched -
Krystal was invited to a "Rock and Roll" birthday party. She would make a great 80s rock star, I think!
Well - that's a good start into September. I should be caught up in no time. ;)
2 comments:
Super cute pics. Krystal looks very grown up as a rock star but is sure cute. Love that your kids love to read. Sure happy for Marissa that she got the Hunger Games video. I remember doing that for the Harry Potter books. Looking forward to the next installment. :)
cute school pictures walmart at midnight is crazy i have done that twice wont do it again wish i loved to read as much as your kids do and krystal would make the best 80s rockstar ever she is just to cute
Post a Comment