Monday, September 17, 2007

Going Ons ...


I finished reading Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. SOOO good. Thank you for the recommendation, Leisy. I can't wait for her other books to come in. I'm getting closer! I'm number 11 on hold at the library now for Goose Girl. Anyway - I add to Leisy's recommendation of these books. Princess Academy was really cute and good. I might start reading it outloud to Marissa. The 10th book of the Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites came in today (I've had it on hold at the library) ... and I am WAY excited to read it! Yippee! I read the first 9 books about 7-8 years ago ... and then waited and waited and waited for Heimerdinger to write the next one. Then - I forgot about how horribly book 9 ended, so I didn't buy his 10th book when it finally came out. Now that I've finished that series again - I am very anxious to start book 10. It BETTER have a satisfying ending. Anyway - I highly recommend this series.

Krystal woke up with the flu today. Honest to goodness - if we can't go at LEAST a month without some kind of ailment .... Anway, keep her in your prayers, please.

We got all of our crap in storage (well, I can't officially call it crap ... seeing as I plan on keeping it all to put in our new home). BUT - we WILL have room for it now. So, the condo is starting to look very clean and "sale worthy." We also repaired the walls and painted in the kids' room - looking SOO much better. I love seeing it all come together. I think we'll be ready to put it up for sale in a week.

I've included some fun, random pics in this post as well ... some of the highlights of the week:

Krystal falling asleep in Missy Dee's arms -

This girl is very good at entertaining herself -
Making no-bake cookies with Daddy -
Krystal washes her own hair now - :)

15 comments:

TyGuy said...

I hope it isn't weird that I am commenting to your post Michelle, but honest to goodness our kids are cute. You make adorable children. Perhaps one more???

Linz said...

You do have cute kids!! (And Ty, you just gave everyone a heart attack! In a good way!) Sorry Krystal is sick! Hope she feels better soon!

M- your favorite said...

I hope that she is feeling better. I love your kids! You guys do make beautiful children. I am really exctied about the book Princess Academy-I love the way Shannon Hales writes. OOH- your kids are so cute! I love them! WoW! The cookies look great! Krystal her face is all covered. She is a doll. Love you guys tons!

Melisa said...

Im sorry to hear krystal is sick that always stinks. Im super exccited that the house might be done in January! that would be AWESOME!!!! will we love you guys your great Love the merrills

Plonnie said...

what a fun post! i'm so sorry about sweet krysie. really, can't we all just be healthy all of the time! love the pic with miss... she sure does get prettier every day! and i love the pic with tyler and the kids. what a fun dad you are! those cookies look yummy! i think i need to come over and see if there are any left :) and last but not least.... yes, have another baby! you'll have your huge home soon!! then you can get your van! baby isn't too far away! i'm so excited for you guys. such great parents need to have more kids. the world needs more good people like your kids in it.
love you about a million times infinity.

Zak said...

Krystal's smile is the cutest!! I want children now.

Pam and Rand said...

Your family is so darling. I hope Krystal's flu is the way short kind! I loved Goose Girl - I'll reserve Princess Academy now.

Pat and Brent said...

Krystal - what a big girl washing her own hair! She is such an independent one; the cutest one ever! I'm looking forward to reading those books as well - better check in the LARGE print section.
Good luck on home selling - hope you get more lookers than we've had.

Kent and Leisy said...

are you guys going through a realtor? My parents did "forsalebyowner.com" and LOVED it. they sold it for exactly what they asked really quickly.

Linz said...

HAHA! We just fired our real estate agents (how can they account for 3 showings in 5 months???) and we will probably do for sale by owner now too. Anyway - hope your home selling goes perfectly!!

Btw - have I ever mentioned how pretty Missy is? She really is beautiful! You may have to lock her up here soon! =D

tiffany said...

you have cute kids i almost want to get married and have kids myself because they are so cute.

Melisa said...

Michelle i just heard about krystal i hope everything is ok let me know if there is anything i can do and we will keep her in our prayers

Plonnie said...

hey guys. so sad about krysie m. so sad. she'll be in our extra special prayers, and so will all of you. love you guys lots. keep us posted.

Melisa said...

Im soooooo Happy to hear you are home with krystal! I hope you all stay will! im so happy that you have your permit you are going to be living by me so soon so happy about that! good luck with everything and we love you guys lots!

Melisa said...

Im soooooo Happy to hear you are home with krystal! I hope you all stay will! im so happy that you have your permit you are going to be living by me so soon so happy about that! good luck with everything and we love you guys lots!