"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Some of My Favorite Finds ...
Aaron and Krystal snuggled up to read together:
Krystal's self entertainment. Here she is "calling the doctor" and telling him all about her sick baby bear. Gotta love those crossed legs!
Aaron being weird! Look at that talent. Can any of YOU do that? That's some pretty amazing tummy suction. haha. He cracks me up.
What he is a pretty awesome kid. Michelle your kids are so dang cute! Where are you today? I have called you tons. Anyways Love you tons and I will talk to you later.
Cute Miss Kris. Hope your bear gets better quick! That smile makes me happy to see. Holy cow Aar-bear, you look really skinny when you do that! Wish I could suck in like that. You are talented!
What cute kids! aaron i need you to teach me how to do that! maybe that would help me with my stomach issues! will i hope everyone is FEELING will! we miss you guys and we need to do something fun in october to celebrate halloween!
haha, michelle! i miss them! i miss you guys. i can't wait until you guys are doing being so busy so we can really do some good hang out time. like the old days. i love your kids so much. i need to have them over to play with me! love you guys so much!
you, i was looking at the pictures again.. and krystal is so awesome.. she is so girly, with her crossed legs, the sweet smile, she likes to pick out her own clothes... but she's also the type of girl that gets out there and plays with the boys, knows about superheros, isn't afriad to get dirty... that is like the best personality ever! she is just going to get more and more fun as she grows up. i love her so much. i hope when i have a girl that she's a lot like krysie.
14 comments:
What he is a pretty awesome kid. Michelle your kids are so dang cute! Where are you today? I have called you tons. Anyways Love you tons and I will talk to you later.
I love that Krystals legs are crossed. She is so cute! Talking on the phone. I hope her bear is okay! :)
Cute Miss Kris. Hope your bear gets better quick! That smile makes me happy to see.
Holy cow Aar-bear, you look really skinny when you do that! Wish I could suck in like that. You are talented!
Sweet kids. I love it when the self-entertain. Mia's being unusually quiet right now...I better go check on her...quiet usually = trouble.
Krystal looks like a little teenager on the phone - darling! I wish I could suck in like that, too - that's quite a talent!
What cute kids! aaron i need you to teach me how to do that! maybe that would help me with my stomach issues! will i hope everyone is FEELING will! we miss you guys and we need to do something fun in october to celebrate halloween!
haha, michelle! i miss them! i miss you guys. i can't wait until you guys are doing being so busy so we can really do some good hang out time. like the old days. i love your kids so much. i need to have them over to play with me!
love you guys so much!
you, i was looking at the pictures again.. and krystal is so awesome.. she is so girly, with her crossed legs, the sweet smile, she likes to pick out her own clothes... but she's also the type of girl that gets out there and plays with the boys, knows about superheros, isn't afriad to get dirty... that is like the best personality ever! she is just going to get more and more fun as she grows up. i love her so much. i hope when i have a girl that she's a lot like krysie.
They are so cute! I love the cute poses they are doing for the camera.
ps - I love your new layout. how did you do that?
oh! love the new look. VERY much!!!!
LOVE, LOVE the new back ground! CUTE!!!
Very snazzy background. It's fun to do new things. Love you guys!
hahaha! michelle! you're so funny!! i guess it COULD be a hint! that's funny that i didn't even think of that! haha! it works though!
Post a Comment