Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Personality Tests

Here's Michelle's results:

You Are An ESFJ


The Caregiver

You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first.
A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change.
You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project.
You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people.

In love, you value harmony and mutual understanding.
You will apologize or give someone the benefit of the doubt, if it means getting over a fight sooner.

At work, you are good at building relationships and connecting with people.
You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Organized, dependable, co-operative

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Opinionated, critical, and know-it-all

Here's Tyler's Results:


You Are An ISFJ

The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

In love, you express your emotions through actions.
Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well!

At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time.
You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut



Hmmmmm .... what do you think? Thanks Melisa - for sharing this with us. We had a lot of fun with it! Am I really critical and a know-it-all? NOOOOOOOO way! :) heehee. Tyler was worried that people thought he was DOMINANT! That made me laugh out loud - he's not too worried about people thinking he's boring ... now, THAT would bother me. :)

8 comments:

Plonnie said...

that's fun.
i agree fully with all the good points. plus, i could add a few more to the list of wonderful-ness about you guys.

Linz said...

Too fun! I got the exact same one as you, Michelle! Who cares if people think we are know-it-alls? Especially when we do, in fact, know it all, right?! LOL!! (for those who don't know me - I'm totally joking!)
HAHA!

STL Crew said...

Ty,

I am a little concerned that based on your personality they have you pictured as a girl in Mickey Mouse pig tails and lots of presents. Just a thought.

P.S. - My life is not in the "Loo" (though some would argue that :-)), but rather it is our life in the Lou (ya know, short for St. "Lou"is. Just ask Nelly.

M- your favorite said...

I think it fits you guys. I want to take the test. So I am going to see what I am.

Fun!

M- your favorite said...

I have to take the test at home. I can't do it at work. Bummer!

Melisa said...

Hi Guys!!! That makes me laugh how fitting everyones tests are! I think you guys are awesome! we should lan something fun in october maybe we could go somewhere fun to dinnner or something! love you guys!

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm also an ESFJ! Way to go Michelle we have the best personality out of everyone! - Kent

tiffany said...

wow i got the same exact one as tyler how fun