Monday, September 10, 2007

Routine

Now that school has started -- we have worked into a regular schedule -- and life is very much so the same day after day after day after day. AND - it's bu..u...u...usy! Therefore, blogging has been put on the back burner. SO - just a few tidbits of extra-ordinary that I enjoy on our ordinary days...

Krystal sitting at the piano - playing and singing as if she is a trained professional.

Asking Aaron to get ready for bed - and watching him start undressing on the spot only to have to walk down the hall with his pants around his ankles. Oh .... maybe that's Tyler I'm thinking about (like father like son, eh?)

Krystal seeing someone on the computer and blurting out ... "dubyou dubyou dot?" Do we get online a lot, or what?

Marissa being able to EASILY memorize the song "Fabulous" from High School Musical. Should we make up a "presidents of the United States" song to the same tune?

Ice cream covered faces at the close of Family Home Evening tonight.

Krystal's little voice echoing whoever is saying the prayer.

These are the tidbits that keep me sane. Routine .... routine .... routine. Ya gotta have it - it's good - but, sure helps to have smiles along the way.

6 comments:

Plonnie said...

can't live without those wonderful ordinary things of life.
love you guys.
good blog!

Linz said...

How cute! I am glad you enjoy all the little things!

Auri undresses on the spot too...

M- your favorite said...

OOH! They are all so cute! I love them. I was talking with Mom about cute Krystals voice- Man I llove it. She is so dang cute!!

Pat and Brent said...

A big highlight for me is coming to check out the blogs and finding a gem like this to make me feel good. I love the way you enjoy your kids and remember the cute things that make you smile! Hooray for blogging.

Pat and Brent said...

Hooray for you Michelle!

Mom and Dad said...

How cute. Sometimes life is a challengbe but those precious moments make it all worthwhile. Thanks for the blog.