Well, we're nearly finished! I REALLY should have taken a before picture ... but, seriously, I was just too embarrassed. Those that remember my bathroom floor ... well, bathroom altogether (but floor especially) can witness the HUGE improvement. James, thank you so much for putting in the tile so beautifully perfect ... and helping us with the baseboards. We also found some closet doors for our laundry room on ksl classifieds. So - thanks for the tip, Kent and Leisy! We were really stressed out about those doors. They're like $150.00 a piece ... and we got these for $20.00 a piece. So - hooray!
I don't know what to put on the walls above both towel racks. I need suggestions, please. Also - do I need to caulk around the toilet? Anyway ... praise and advice would be much appreciated!



11 comments:
Wow, it looks great!! Love the tile and I really love the green walls. It really turned out nice. Good job!!
It looks great!!! Congrats! In our bathroom, we have a black and white piture of Auri and it really looks nice, so you might think of putting something like that?
Anyway - great looking bathroom!!! Yea!
oh my gosh i love it so much. it looks awesome! i'm so glad you posted pics so we could see it!!!
looks great guys!! good hard work pays off!!!!
oh yeah, and above the towel bars.. it could REALLY use a nice huge picture of me.
just kidding. that would be FREAKY!
but.. i'm going to think about it... i'll come up with something. for reals.
KSL Classifieds saves the day again! It's seriously the best thing Utah has ever offered. It works for nearly everything!
I vote for the huge picture of plonnie!!! :) :D
IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE The tile floor-WOW
So is the fishin' theme a gonner then?!!? (I thought that was pretty cute!) ---could you use something that you had in there before or would that bring back bad memories of the scary bathroom? :) -Tina
How about a huge poster of the byu football team!!!!!
Yeah - I'm done with the fishing theme. Besides, my walls are green now - so, all the green decos would be a little much.
I'm thinking about a decorative mirror on the far wall ... and possibly a cross stitch (you know -the cute sayings ones) on the door behind the wall in a FAT antiqued white frame. There's a cute saying about "growing giggles, planting smiles" ... or something like that - and has cute red, orange, and yellow flowers on it. I think I'll do that. Will that look good?
oh, i like that idea michelle...i really do. you have to do it because your house is filled with cute sayings! so it will only add to the theme you have throughout your home!! i can't wait to see it!
It looks so pretty! I love the colors you chose. Will you come do my bathroom now?
Looks so good Michelle! I need my bathroom floor redone too. It's BAD news.
Post a Comment