Sunday, October 28, 2007

Annual Taylor Halloween Bash

We had a great time (as usual) at Grandma Taylor's Halloween Party. Fun costumes, good food and treats, tons of games for the kids = lotsa smiles. I took a kazillion pictures - so here are a few for everyone's enjoyment! Thank You Gma T!

The kids played noisy charades (Sammy popping a balloon to find his clue), played crazy prize ring toss (a huge hit - thanks Mom - grandpa liked the prizes ... hence, the crazy glasses look), had a mini-donut eating contest, went "haunted house trick or treating" [Uncle Ron made the bathroom extra haunted :)], and of course the spooky white elephants (my camera ran out of batteries - so, I got no pics of that)!


I didn't get many pictures of Kryssie-Krys, because she was being kind of grumpy. She wasn't real fond of her costume (a hula girl) ... and, apparantly she told Kendra that she was dressed up as a "hula-hoop" :) - no wonder she wasn't happy! Miss Hanna changed her costume 3 times throughout the party - :D - QT pie. We all had a blast!

Happy Halloween All!

11 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I think the kids multiply every year. I don't even see any adults anywhere! looks like one crazy bash.

Pam and Rand said...

Very cute pictures. Your coconut bra thing is hillarious. We need more details @ Ron on the pot and the haunted bathroom.

Linz said...

How fun! I love Halloween!

Plonnie said...

michelle! i love the coconuts! i can't wait to see them in person. oh la la!! and DeAnn told me what you are making for halloween. i am SO EXICTED! yum yum yummalicious! can't wait to see you guys. marissa looks so cool in her costume and her make-up is beautiful! well, she's always beautiful! and i was looking for ty's cornrows. will they be in wednesday?
love you guys so much!

Melisa said...

Looks like a fun party! we are excited for tonight!

Lenny and Amanda said...

looks like everyone had a great time. I miss Grandma's halloween party. we always had a ton of fun especially with the spook alley's.

STL Crew said...

(I check out your blog often enough that I need to start leaving sweet comments like you always do!!) YOU have such a cute family, I just wish we were closer to share all of these great times with you! It looks so fun, and your kids are freaking me out by how much they are growing up! Miss you guys!
Janice

Pat and Brent said...

It was a fun party. Thanks for all your planning and hard work. Next year we'll have to try and find a place that can accomidate more people. We really missed the Rasmussen clan!

M- your favorite said...

Thanks Michelle, Kristy and Mom for making a fun night! The kids loved all the fun games and prizes. Heck I loved the fun games and prizes! You guys are the best! Thanks for everything!!

Love you guys!

tiffany said...

i love the pictures i loved how i was staking your blog and found my niece camry and sammy in their costumes that is so random i loved it thanks for the great pictures of every one

mandi said...

That looks way fun - you guys are awesome with all your games and cute costumes! I love Marissa's - she looks so cute! Uncle Ron on the toilet is indeed very scary. We missed you guys!