Saturday, October 6, 2007

Our Fun Day at Pumkin Land


We had the whole place to ourselves! That makes for a REALLY good time, because the mom's don't stress out about where the kids are ... and believe me, they were ALL over! I canNOT get over how so dang cute Mr. Ethan is!!!!! He is ALWAYS smiling. Well, he gets really serious sometimes too. But, it doesn't ever take much to see that cute dimple of his.

Also - conference today was amazing, huh? I REALLY needed to hear a lot of what was said. We are so blessed to be Latter-day-Saints and have the gospel in our lives. I'm sure grateful for my family ... where would I be without you guys?!

10 comments:

tiffany said...

that is a very cute slide show i want to take pictures of myself at a pumpkin patch this year i also love the new layout

Pat and Brent said...

Love the slides - LOVE LOVE LOVE my cute little grandkids and the way they have so much fun together. I'm also grateful to have my girls and their families close by; we do have a good time together. Miss Kent, Leisy and little Zeb but I'm so happy for them that they're having the great experiences.

heidi said...

That place looks fun! The pictures you got are so so cute.

Your fingers must be in good shape to be able to play that song - it's fast!

Plonnie said...

way too cute michelle! love it!!
love you guys lots!

Kent and Leisy said...

I love the fall! This is my favorite time of year! It looks like you had fun

M- your favorite said...

CUTE! I love the slide show. The kids look like they had a blast. They are so dang cute! I love it! We are lucky to be latter day saints. It's was fun to get together with the family- I always love it!

M- your favorite said...

p.s. this song is amazing. Is this what you where playing at Kristy's? it's awesome!

M- your favorite said...

Okay I just got on Mom's and it is this song. You are so amazing! I swear you blow me away everytime I hear you play!

Linz said...

Looks like so much fun! I love this time of year!

Love the "new look"!!

Jaime said...

Cute! Where was that? I want to do as much fun fall things outside as possible before it gets cold.

Go Beethoven! I love it.