Monday, October 15, 2007

UEA Weekend

Here are the highlights of our fun UEA weekend:

We went to the school playground (much less crowded than the park) to play and hang out with Plonnie, Kev, and Kyle. The love is pretty obvious when you see these pics, huh? We sure love you, Jers and Plonns - and cute fam! We always have the best time together ... no matter what we do. Fun .... fun .... fun!








Our visit to Classic Skate turned out pretty lame. Aaron cried the whole time. Krystal wanted to scooter non-stop - and it was CROWOWOWOWDED! Here are some of the pictures of the first few fun minutes (we only stayed 30 minutes). :) Krystal's outfit coordinating skills are as advanced as ever. Hence, the inside out striped shorts - "it matches!" striped shirt - and knee high pink socks. Nice.









The kids had a sleep over with Annie Pie on Friday night.
Always a treat! We love her to pieces! She and Marissa
play so well together - and enjoy playing a variety of things.
They let Aaron and Krystal join them in everything too, so
all 4 of them have fun together.





We went to Cascade Springs with the Mendonsa's on Saturday and had a blast! It was cold and rainy when we set off ... so we were in for an adventure. When we first arrived - it was FREEZING. But, after getting on coats and hats - the rain stopped and we had a beautiful hike and lots of fun. Good friends = good times!





We hung out with the Jensons for the BYU game that night. Very fun ... as usual.
Sunday, we hung out with the Millers like we do every week - and very much so appreciate a yummy dinner, good company, and lots of varieties of fun. Thank you Mom and Dad! I really oughta get pictures of that tradition, huh?
Today, Kristy and I went crazy. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures. We took the kids to McDonalds (play land of course) for breakfast .... ToysRUs just for kicks and giggles .... back to Kristy's to play and eat dinner .... and then BACK to McDonalds (play land of course) for ice cream. EVERY time we left one of those places - at least one child was screaming and crying. :) But, it was a great day. The kids enjoyed those random activities ... and I always enjoy hanging out with my sis.
WHEW!

8 comments:

M- your favorite said...

WOW!!! You did a ton of things. No wonder I never saw you guys! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Man the pictures are so cute! I love that Krystal's hat is over her eyes and she is still walking along! What a cutie!

The skating looks like fun for the first few min. Sorry about that.

We do need to take pictures of us all getting together. Even though we do it all the time!
I still love it though!

Love you guys!

Linz said...

How fun! That sounds like a very entertaining week!!

tiffanie said...

Wow! What a fun weekend. I miss getting out of school for UEA. You lucky Ducks!

Kent and Leisy said...

I love all the pictures - keep them coming. I want to see everyone!! Thanks for the fun post Michelle! - Kent

Plonnie said...

michelle! i love this post! it was so much fun seeing you guys. of course, it always is. krystal is so cute, i just can't get enough of her. it's so fun watching her grow and her personality getting more and more adorable. i love you guys! and i love the halloween look. you are so fun. can't wait to get together again! we should do omeletes! jer bought 5 dozen! hahah! he's so funny.

Jaime said...

Wow. You guys are busy! That all looks fun - what a great mom you are! Sometime we need to get our kids together and go do something.

Pat and Brent said...

Krystal is so cute; she's one photogenic little girl. I hate it when Aaron's sad, it breaks my heart. Cute little sensative guy. Marissa cracks me up - so fun loving and carefree. I love to be with all of you. Thank goodness for our Sundays. Have to work this week so we may not do it. :(

Melisa said...

Looks like a super fun UEA weekend! You are such a cute mom! We love you guys cant wait to hang out again!