This could perhaps be the best book ever written. I know it looks and sounds cheesy -- but, I have read MANY books on cleaning. And - I keep coming back to this one. She offers SO many helpful tips ... and walks the reader through speed cleaning each room in the house. She also offers a "Quick Fix" for each room and many household trouble areas. One downfall (in my opinion) - she is a very strong advocate for bed making. Of course, since we've had our condo up for sale, bed making has become a priority ---> and, to be honest, I like how it looks now ... so, it'll will probably be a practice I'll continue. Oh, and for those of you that didn't know - our condo has sold! :) Hooray and a half! We are so excited! We have been very blessed. Once everything is final (mid-November) - we have agreed to rent from our buyers (who will then be our landlords) until mid-January ... or a little longer if we need to. The arrangements couldn't have worked out better or more smoothly.
So, anyway - Speed Cleaning 101 ... Cut YOUR Cleaning Time in Half! :) Give it a whirl - hope you enjoy it and find it useful as much as I have.
16 comments:
congrats on the sale! hip hip hooray! is the house supposed to be done by mid jan?
YEAH! I love that your house sold. I think I need to read that book. I know that I am a fast cleaner- but everything helps.
Man I miss you guys I feel like I haven't seen you FOREVER!!!
We need to get together on Tuesday for sure. I am having a little withdraw from not seeing you guys.
Love you so many!
Hey, M- I miss you too! Looking forward to getting together.
You could probably WRITE your own speed cleaning book. I don't know how you do it! This book is really fun and helpful, though - you would like it.
Kent and Leisy -
We think that the soonest our house will be done is January 1st. With any luck, it'll work out just right.
They'll for sure be building during the time you guys are here. So - I'm excited to take you out there to see it. Maybe even finished!
Wow - I could REALLY use this book. Thanks for the tip! It looks good.
I'm soooo excited for you guys! That's so awesome that your condo is sold!! What a huge relief! I can't wait to see your house!
way Excited for you guy to be living by us! Chris and I talk about it all the time! and also go check it out all the time too! Way Excited for chilis sounds so good right now i am starving! Saturday would be super for us if that works for you! (October 27th) and we could go early like 430 ish so its not suoer busy and then we could do something else after let me know!
wow that is alot of jumble sorry! and lots of mispelled words hope you can understand it though! love you guys!
Lets do saturday lunch! We have a halloween party on friday night but saturday lunch would work or another night the next week let us know and we will be there!
what good news all around! the house really did work out PERFECTLY for you guys. what a perfect situation for both you and the buyer to be in... it couldn't have worked out better! i'm so happy for all the good news.
and, i've read the speed cleaning 101 book on your recomendation, and i love it. my sister has read it too, and she loves it.
love you michelle! can't wait to see you again!
Michelle- you could write a book on speed cleaning. You have always been a whiz at that. All my girls took what they learned from me and improved upon it many times over. I need lessons from all of you.
I'm really happy for you that your house sold so quickly. -Now if only ours. . . .
That rocks that your condo sold. Have fun with your new house when it's done.
hey can we change to the next saturday! November 3rd. We are going to be at my parents cabin over night on friday for our miller family halloween party! and so it would be easier to do it the next weekend if that is ok!
The best advice I've gotten about cleaning is just do a little everyday, and then it won't pile up. That's the most organization I have with cleaning.
it has been a lolng time since I have read the blog.(I know I will repent and try to stay up with the times). I can't believe you Michelle, need a book on speed cleaning. You are so good at it. I really admire you. You do need to teach me though!
Grover
I could use it too! Bed making does make a big difference - I need to do it more!
Bed making is way overrated. Having the sheets covered up doesn't allow them to receive beneficial UV radiation that eliminates bed bacteria ~ That's my excuse anyway.
Post a Comment