1. I finished "Goose Girl". It was one of the best books I've ever read. I really enjoyed it ... highly recommend it!
2. Grandma Taylor informed me that (according to Studio 5 - a show she watches daily) Utah women have the biggest hair in all of the United States. WOW!
3. Making cookies for FHE this week was a big (and yummy) hit!
4. A glimpse of our most recent awesome Tuesday lunch. I love Tuesdays!

5. Marissa's basketball debut ... she NEVER stops smilin'!! Whew!
Take 1
Take 5
Take 9
TAKE 14 - The Winner
Our Missy Dee ... ya gotta love her! We sure do!!!
6. The END! UEA pics coming soon ...

4 comments:
Cute blog Michelle-I've started Goose Girl-it's good so far! I love getting together with my sister's!! Every night in Hanna's prayers-bless to go to Aar Bears house. Love it!
thanks for inviting me michelle. it was fun to spend some time with you and the kids. the highlight was for SURE marissa never giving up! she's a great girl and i love her so much!
OOH Marissa- She is so funny! I love that she just kept trying! That was so funny! I love that she had to fun first then throw the ball. Man you got to love her.
I love getting together on Tuesdays also. They are so much fun! I love it!!
Great effort Marissa! It's all about perserverance and determination - You'll get where you want to be that way. I'm sad that I work every Tuesday. No wonder M wants to keep that day off.
Post a Comment