Somewhere out there ... beneath the pale moon light. This is what I saw this morning at 7:45 when I was dropping Aaron off at school. My pictures don't do it justice. The moon was so bright and beautiful - even with the sun starting to peek up over the mountain. I don't know what the smoke is - I wish that wasn't there. But, gorgeousness, huh?
Somewhere out there - are toys, toys, and more toys (say like, uh, in our storage unit!) Krystal had a Christmas morning smile on her face today when we pulled her McDonald's out of storage. We should be pretty much finished with people looking at and inspecting our condo - so we thought we could get out some of the big toys again (you know, the ones that there is no room to store - and just need to pushed in a corner). Anyway - she enlisted every single one of us to take turns ordering food ... she played the "cooker" all day.



6 comments:
love the pictures cute kids and gourges moon i know what you mean i love take pictures of the moon in the mornings and pictures really dont do it justice
MICHELLE-THERE BUMS!!! OOH!! They are so cute!! I love it! WOW great pictures of the moon! OOH! Ty you are so nice to play with Krystal. I love that his tongue is sticking out that he is really into playing this little game with Krystal. I love it! It's so cute! Nice POST! GOOD JOB!!
love the bath picture! awh, makes me want to put the boys in the bath right now! so fun!
i saw that moon michelle! i thought the same thing... it was so gorgeous, i just wanted to stay outside and look at it instead of going to lame-o work. oh well!
the tongue is out, therefore, he's into the game! you know he couldn't fake that! tyler, you are such a good fun dad.
love you guys so much!!!!!
Awesome moon pictures (all of them...hee hee!)
Krystal is so cute!
michelle yes 630 still is good for us! We are way excited to see you guys!
Loved the "moons". Love those kids so much! The nice thing about having the toys in storage - seems like a brand new toy and more entertaining when there are fewer things to choose from. You could rotate toys for a LONG, LONG time!
Post a Comment