Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jenson/Jackson Carve Off

Kristy and James had us over tonight for a yummy dinner and fun pumpkin carving!

Marissa barely fits in Ethan's high chair to sit with the grown ups at the table; Ethan thought it was hilarious to have his foot on the table; and Kristy bringing in a pumpkin as big as she is!

The kids weren't sure what to think about getting the inside goop from the pumpkin (Krystal's surprised look ... then she said, "huh? I found a nut!") Nonetheless, they got down to business and emptied the whole thing on their own!


I only got this one picture of Miss Hanna - but she could be heard throughout the night saying, "I can do it by myself, Daddy! Let me do it!" :) She's a doll. Hopefully Kristy posts the pictures she got of their pumpkin carving experience.

Aaron drew the eyes. Krystal drew the nose. Marissa drew the mouth.

Great family effort! Can you tell the difference between the eyes, nose, and mouth? :)

So fun!

5 comments:

Linz said...

So fun! Great looking pumpkins!

M- your favorite said...

I love it!! They turned out so cutE! I love the 2 eyes, nose, mouth. It's so fun!! I really do like to carve pumpkins. They are so much fun. So who won the pumpkin carving?

Plonnie said...

hahaha! how fun! cute pictures!

Kent and Leisy said...

thanks for keeping us up to date on your lives michelle. we enjoy seeing even the little things that you are all doing!

Pat and Brent said...

What fun! They turned out so good. Very scary! Pumpkin guts are kind of gross. Aar-bear did a great job there.