Saturday, December 22, 2007

"That's Good Reading!" -- The Joys from Toddlerhood

Every time Krystal reads this book (which is like 100 times/day) she says, "That's good reading!" :D!!

7 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

What a smarty - that is VERY good reading! I love her cute little voice and the way she holds the book with all four extremities! :D
She's so precious. Gramps says that's what kids are all about. I'm so glad you can share that with us.

Plonnie said...

awwwh....... i have no words.. that krystal... she is so so so so... words haven't been invented yet for how adorably cute and fun she is. i just love her. i love at the end how she goes, "ok" and gets ready to read it again.... i love her.

M- your favorite said...

She is sooooo cute! Michelle and Ty you sure do make great kids! Man how can you not see that and melt? She is too cute for words. I want her. I want to see her read that book in person! Man where does she come up with her little sayings?

I love her. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! And I can't wait to see your house! That is so AWESOME!!

M- your favorite said...

OOH I just watched it again and I love how she says Tub, Tub! Man that is so dang cute! She is a doll. You got to love her!

mandi said...

Oh my heck, SHE'S SO CUTE!! Her voice is so sweet. I love how she knows every page. That is adorable!

Linz said...

SHe is so so so cute! That's good reading!

tiffany said...

that is good reading the best there is love it