Monday, December 31, 2007

Picture OVERLOAD!!

Does the blogging world get normal again after the holidays? I have so many pictures I want to post ... but, I just haven't even sat down to get them on my computer. So ... today I will post the millions of pics I took at the awesome Taylor Family Christmas party. We had a blast! I'm so glad that so many people could make it ... although, we DID miss those that weren't there. Believe it or not, I picked my favorite pictures to post ... there were just so many. Thanks ALL for a fabulous time!


Watching the BYU game ... Getting ready for White Elephants.

The spider-crawler ... Grandma Great and Santa.

Wonderful piano duet ... cute girls.


Being together is fun! Fun Santa gifts and white elephants!


What a great turn out!!

6 comments:

Linz said...

Great pictures!! Pout... I am so sad that we missed it!

tiffany said...

great pictures i loved being there it was tons of fun seeing everyone again

M- your favorite said...

WOW Michelle- I thought that everyone is on hold from blogging. GOOD JOB. I don't think I took one picture this holiday time. SAD! The party was fun! Thanks to TY for getting us that awesome building! It was a lot of fun!

Love you guys!!

Melisa said...

Looks like loads of people and FUN! I miss you guys we need to have you down to have a wii party! our new favorite activity! Let me know what works and we can plan something! I know you are busy trying to get ready for the move so when ever is great!

Pat and Brent said...

Horray for a new blog. The pictures are very good. It was a great party. We have an awesome family!

Plonnie said...

wow! these party pics make me want to be have some taylor relation! looks like lots and lots of fun!! you know.... my maiden name is taylor... keep that in mind for next year.
haha!
love you!