Thursday, December 13, 2007

Houses!

Our house has officially begun!! As of Monday, we own a great hole in the ground. And NOW we own the hole AND the footers! Exciting! The bottom picture really shows our great view of the sugar beet factory (haha)! We don't mind.

So, to celebrate - we put together our own gingerbread house for the 12th day of Christmas. Krystal could not stop looking at the gingerbread house ... I took like 8 pictures from that angle - she's looking at the house in every one of them. :) Only 12 more days 'til Christmas!!! Exciting!

8 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

I am so excited for your house to be done! Krystal is way cute eyeing the gingerbread house! Hey I have your cell phone-maybe I'll try and run it by tonight. Melissa M. called-I am officially your answering service-I'll let you know who else calls.

M- your favorite said...

Your a hole owner!! YEAH!! Baby!! Fun~ I want to do my own gingerbread house. It looks like fun. Did you just buy a pack and do it from that? Or did you make your own?

That's funny Kristy! Michelle you better get your phone. You don't want Kristy taking your messages all night! :) Love you both!

Plonnie said...

exciting!!!! yay!!!! i can't wait to see more and more. i love krystal's hair! i just love her. aaron has the cutest smile EVER. he should model! and marissa is a beautiful girl. i love your kids.
jer said we are getting together on saturday for dinner. i had to ask him like 5 times if he was serious because i just did not see that one coming! i'm SO EXCITED. it's like an early christmas. we love you guys so much.

Plonnie said...

by the way, that's so funny that you and ty are always opposites!! that just cracks me up. you guys really do get along don't you?! because you seem like a great match to me!!!!!

tiffany said...

love the hole very nice looks warm and thanks for reminding me that christmas is so close and im not done with everything

Plonnie said...

awh, michelle! thanks for the always giving me the best comments ever. seeing you for dinner tomorrow (i guess tonight since it is 2 in the morning!) will just be another blessing to add to the list! love you guys so much so much so much!!

Pat and Brent said...

What fun! I love Krystal's pose for pictures with eyes on the gingerbread house -she's such a doll!
Sometimes I stress a bit about being all the way over in Sp.Fork until I remember you guys will be there. That should be a good draw for Kristy and Melynda too. I'm getting excited!

STL Crew said...

We are so excited for you! Just remember, the proud owners of a hole have more than the owners of nothing! Congratulations! (Hey, we'll call you next week -K-)
Janice