Monday, December 17, 2007

Temple Square





Friday night we went to Temple Square with the Miller Fam.
It was very crowded. I lost my camera. Aaron's legs were wobbly from all the walking. I carried Krystal 95% of the time. It was FREEZING cold.
We love being together. Tyler found my camera (due to a 3 mile walk.) The kids were asleep after 2 minutes into the ride home. Krystal sings "I love to see the Temple" 24/7. The lights were beautiful.
We had a great time!!

4 comments:

Plonnie said...

awh! i want to hear krysie sing that song! she's so sweet. the lights are so beautiful! i can't wait to go to see them!!! i'm SO GLAD you found your camera... i would have been crying!!! the camera is seriously a big part of life!!! i'm glad it was a perfect night, all in all!!

M- your favorite said...

So through the freezing cold, carring Krystal and loseing your camera-sounds like a Hell of a night! Sorry I missed it (okay not really) I went the perfect weekend- it was not to cold and not so many people!

But all in all it looks like you had an okay of a time!
So glad to hear you found your camera (good Job TY) and I am glad the kids slept the whole way home! I love being with my family. They make everything be okay!
Love you guys!

tiffany said...

looks so fun and pretty glad you had fun

Pat and Brent said...

I must admit that between the terrible traffic and arctic temperatures it left a bit to be desired, but I love being with all of you and I'm glad we braved the elements.