Making snowflakes has become a much loved Christmas tradition in our home. The kids love to color them even more than cutting them out ... and are so proud of their work. Didn't they turn out great?!

Krystal was especially proud. She obviously needed some assistance in cutting ... but, managed to make little slits all around the edge of her entire snowflake. It took her a long time! Why didn't I get a picture of that? Oh well.

Hahaha ... Aaron's tongue - so hilarious to me. TOTAL focus and concentration.

Here's Krystal singing the "Snowflake Song" that she just made up. Very cute.

Ta-Da! Snowflake flurry! I have NO idea what Krystal's expression means. :)

Tonight, we watched "The Polar Express" and had minty hot-chocolate with Christmas tree cookies. I love, love, LOVE how excited my sweeties are when they see what we're doing for each day of December. It's the best feeling EVER! We had a lot of fun. Again- no clue what is up with Krystal. I think this may have been the first full length movie she has made it through (well-she made it until the last 15 minutes)! She was very worried about the boy on top of the train. What can I say - my kids are ever cautious. You're welcome, Dad! :)

Here's Aaron enjoying his hot chocolate and green cookie.

We sure have fun together! Happy Holidays everyone!

Krystal was especially proud. She obviously needed some assistance in cutting ... but, managed to make little slits all around the edge of her entire snowflake. It took her a long time! Why didn't I get a picture of that? Oh well.

Hahaha ... Aaron's tongue - so hilarious to me. TOTAL focus and concentration.

Here's Krystal singing the "Snowflake Song" that she just made up. Very cute.

Ta-Da! Snowflake flurry! I have NO idea what Krystal's expression means. :)

Tonight, we watched "The Polar Express" and had minty hot-chocolate with Christmas tree cookies. I love, love, LOVE how excited my sweeties are when they see what we're doing for each day of December. It's the best feeling EVER! We had a lot of fun. Again- no clue what is up with Krystal. I think this may have been the first full length movie she has made it through (well-she made it until the last 15 minutes)! She was very worried about the boy on top of the train. What can I say - my kids are ever cautious. You're welcome, Dad! :)

Here's Aaron enjoying his hot chocolate and green cookie.

We sure have fun together! Happy Holidays everyone!
5 comments:
What fun! How dang cute your kids are! I don't think we'll ever figure out some of those cute Krystal expressions. They sure are endearing! I'm glad you're documenting it all - good idea.
I miss out on a ton of fun. Sorry I never made it over. It sure looks like you guys had a great time.
Your kids are so dang cute. That Krissy- I just want to keep her close to me. I love her snowflake that is so cute. Aaron's tongue is the best. OKAY I want all your kids. I love them. They are so cute. They look like they had a blast. You are the BEST parents ever.
Looks like a lot of holiday fun! Hanna really enjoys looking at your blog and making comments about every little thing (Krystals shirt isn't on-look at Aar Bears spoon)
awh! snowflakes! our boys love to make them too. it's a great and fun and CHEAP activity!! they turned out so great. i love that last picture of aaron... he is just so full of love, it's just pouring out of him! and marissa is growing up so much. she is really the best big sister ever. and krystal... just get more and more adorable as she grows. what a blessing your kids are to everyone they meet. we sure are lucky to be able to have you guys as family. can't imagine life any different, or any better for that matter! love you guys so much!!
What a fun activity!! I think we will try that tonight! How fun!
Post a Comment