Monday, December 17, 2007

The Foundation

I don't think I've ever done THREE posts in one day. Wow. We've been busy. Our foundation is poured!! :) We are so excited.


I love that we can see the front porch, livingroom, dining room, kitchen, family room, stairs, and garage now. It's starting to feel more real. Even though we have the beautiful view of the sugar beet factory from our back window - this gorgeous view of the mountains is what we are facing.

8 comments:

Plonnie said...

that IS a gorgeous view! i'd love to wake up to that every morning!! i'm so happy for you guys. and the kids look adorable in their sunday best.
love you guys!!!!!!!!! love you so much!!

mandi said...

Those mountains are beautiful!! That's so exciting!

Linz said...

WOOOHOOO! Congrats!!

M- your favorite said...

I can't wait until it's done. I think it is so great that you guys are moving into a house! It's going to be sooooooo AWESOME!!

The Jackson Family said...

Way excitment flooding over! Not too excited about not living 5 minutes from you anymore. Lots of parties at your new place!

Melisa said...

So So Exciting! Cant wait to have you as my neighbor. Are you still up for friday? have you been to the lights in spanish fork yet? if not we could do that! and some din din. Love yea

p.s. tell ty i was Dr. peper!

tiffany said...

very nice congrats when can i move in with you?

Pat and Brent said...

We drove by to see your foundation after checking out ours. I can't believe it's all happening at the same time - you are a few days ahead of us though. I'm so excited for both of us! Love You!!