Here we are all hangin' out in our bedroom no less (desperate times, eh?) for a movie night. I sure had a blast ... I hope everyone else did too. :)
We watched Harry Potter ... what cuties down on the floor. I love how the kids are just happy to be a part of things. Can you imagine sitting like that to watch a movie? :-D Gotta love 'em!
We HAD to pause the show for cute Ethan ... we all were drawn to intense laughter. Ethan decided that he needed to find Aaron's belly button - despite Aaron's protests. Ethan was DETERMINED ... and hilarious. We all laughed our heads off.
THEN ... we got to hang out with Jers and Plonns. We went out to eat and watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks". I have to admit - I had VERY low expectations for the show - but it was darling. We all loved it ... and it certainly didn't hurt to have singin' and dancin' kids entertaining us the rest of the day.
Good Times!
4 comments:
Michelle- Thanks for always making our weekends so much fun! I had a blast hanging out with the family. Even though it took us 8 hours to get through Harry Potter- But I still loved it. Thanks for all the fun times. You guys are the best!!
Looks like a fun time! Call me when you are down this way and maybe we could go check out some houses in your neighborhood that sounds like fun! I love to spy on them! we love you guys.
hahahaha!! that is SO FUNNY about ethan looking for aaron's belly button! way too cute!
had fun with you guys--as always!
let's do it again!!
I love getting together with you guys! Thanks so much for your friendship. My kids love your family soooo much!
Post a Comment