Thursday, January 24, 2008

Progress ...

On Wednesday our stairs were put in ...
And Thursday .... VOILA ...

Here is each child standing in there own framed bedroom:
The back of the house:
We are so excited!

11 comments:

Melisa said...

Wahoo! it is getting so close! Its so fun to see it all put together! If you are down on saturday stop by we would love to see yea!

Pat and Brent said...

Look how big and spacious! That will be a great home for you guys. I'm so excited. It's a race to see which home gets done first!

M- your favorite said...

OOH Michelle- I love your kids. Look at Aaron on the front porch-his pants are undone. That is so funny! Man I sure do love them. I can't believe how much they did. That is crazy! It looks great! I need to take a drive out there this weekend-to see what is going on. That is so AWESOME!!

M- your favorite said...

OOH- Look at Krystal on the stairs. She is to die for cute!!

Linz said...

Gasp! IT looks amazing! I can't wait until it's done (niether can you, I'm sure!) Looks wonderful!

Plonnie said...

holy hell! i'm so excited!!!!!!!!! it's really coming together very very nicely!!! i'm so excited for you guys.
love you so much!

mandi said...

Awesome!!!

tiffany said...

looks great when do we move in?

The Jackson Family said...

I can't believe how close it is getting! What a dream come true!

Kent and Leisy said...

excitement flowing over!

Kent and Leisy said...

p.s. that was kent that said that.