I have so many things that I want to blog - but we are without our computer right now. I have a heck of a time getting my pictures onto someone else's computer. But - I finally succeeded with this tonight . . .
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
8 comments:
hahahahahahaha!! you told us about that, but you just could not do that cuteness justice! i love that girl! i love how on her last "arr maybe's" she lowers her voice. she's the cutest pirate EVER! i'm so glad you captured that fun moment!!!
love you tons!!
we miss your kids too! and you guys of course!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! SHe is the cutest!!! I love it!
That was SO ADORABLE!! She's so stinkin' cute!
Hope your move went well!
OOH! Michelle- Can anything get cuter? She is so FUNNY! I love how kids think they know the right thing. It's great funny! I guess I will see you tomorrow! Love you!
You're kids are just so dang cute! It's always so fun to look at your blog. You have soooo much going on at any given time! You are an amazing mommy!
Janice
That is SOOO cute. I laughed out loud the last time she said it, so sure of her pirate skills. Are you all moved out now? What a job! I hope you are doing well!
thanks for all the comments!! sure does make my day!!
love you so much!!
yeah, post that presidential candidate thing!!
Post a Comment