Okay ... so, I know that Melynda and Marissa both LOVE these kinds of games (seeing as they are the ones that got me going on them). But, seriously - me and Tyler will sit and play these together for our Friday night date (well, I play - Ty cheers and coaches). haha. How pathetic are we? Well - don't answer that. We love it - and we'll do it again - LOTS, in fact. Does anyone else know about these super fun games?
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago


6 comments:
check out addictinggames.com the game fifty states is a blast! marissa would probably love it too. and hot dog bush. they are both in the "newsgames" category. Kent sat and cheered me on while I played it. DO NOT attempt "the impossible quiz". Kent and I finally conquered it after HOURS of wasted time and some pretty hefty cheating. there seem to be some weird ones on the site though, so be aware.
Michael and I don't play games - computer, video, or otherwise. We are boring! We actually have a Monopoly game that we got for our wedding (almost 7 years ago) that is still in the shrink wrap. HAHA. WE're lame! Those games look like fun!
i've seen you play that diner dash game at grover and deann's... but observing was all i did. you seemed really good at it! it's fun to have challenging games to play. you should give me a crash course. and, tyler... i would need lots of cheering. i'm bad at computer games.. and most other games now that i think about it.
see you tonight!
yay!!
Never heard of them. But I am sure i would get addicted to them too. If you are down in sanish tonight and want to go get a treat for FHE come by or call and we would be all for it.
YES! YES! YES! They are my favorite games! Right now I am into this game called "Virtual Village" Okay it's so much fun. You will just have to play to see how fun it is. Anyways I love computer games. I get addicted to games so easy! They are just soooo much fun to play! I am sooo glad you like them! We need to traid games so I can load that one onto my computer.
Hey michelle Saturday would be super fun for games and of course we would love to come to your place. Thursday we wont be around because annie dances thursday until 8. But we would love to any night other then tuesday and thursdays.
Post a Comment