Friday, January 11, 2008

Give this a whirl ... let me know YOUR top three.


In my top 2 were: McCain and Clinton. Perhaps I need to re-assess some of my views? :) (My 3rd was someone I didn't know.) Ty's top 3 were: Obama, Romney, and (UGH) Huckabee. Just because these were our matches, doesn't mean that is how we're voting. We'll see! Let us know your results!

5 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Okay so I took the quiz and my three people are

1-Mitt Romney
2-John Edwards
3-John McCain

So there you go Michelle. They are in order of who I am the most matched with.

Jeremy said...

Way to go M, them were my three as well.

Kent and Leisy said...

great quiz! I just posted a bunch on my blog! hooray that romney is on your list! and no Hilary :) that makes my day. I don't know what I will do if anybody I know personally votes for hilary!!

Pat and Brent said...

Couldn't get it to work for me but I'm sure Romney would be way up there for me too. :)

heidi said...

My top 3 were Clinton, Edwards and Obama. Definitely leaning for the democrats. I want Edwards to win, but it isn't looking good for him yet - maybe super duper Tuesday will do the trick!