Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Up, Up and Away!

The framing on our house started on Friday the 18th. What an exciting day! Of course, we forgot the camera. Here's what they had done by Saturday:

And the following three pictures show what was up by today ... Tuesday, January 22nd ... the whole main level! The trusses for our roof came today, too. There could be big changes just by the end of the week! The kids are WAY excited to see their rooms framed next (so are we!) Stay tuned!
This picture is taken from the garage. We will go in through the garage into this mudroom ... attached to the pantry .... and then into the family room.
This picture is taken standing in the piano room (living room) ... then into the dining room (probably our computer room), and then the kitchen. Cool, huh?
Thanks TyTy - for all the awesome pics!

5 comments:

Melisa said...

Super exciting! Cant wait until it is done.

Linz said...

WOOOOHOOOO! Awesome!!

M- your favorite said...

WHAT that went up so fast! That is so EXCITING!! I love it. I can't wait!

Plonnie said...

oh my goodness!! fun fun fun!! i love that i've seen the house similar to your's so it all is easy to picture. i especially like to imagine myself hanging out there with you guys. FUN! FUN! FUN!
love you!

Pam and Rand said...

That is so fun - time to dream and plan for the new space. I wasn't sure where you'd moved to, I was wondering why there were no pictures of your new house - now I understand. I hope they finish it fast - it will be for me, but it'll probably seem like forever to you. Course, you're probably more patient than I am.