Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Moved Out ... Moved In

Well - we got all moved out of the condo ... we were ALMOST finished before the huge, wet snow storm. We all managed to get cold and wet in the end. Thanks for all the help, everyone! And thanks Kristy, Melynda, and Mom for helping with the kids and cleaning and packing boxes and driving ... and the endless help you give me. :) Sure love you all!

Here are the contributions Aaron made to our weekend move ... that's right ... not just one - but TWO trips to the Insta-Care. Crazy kid. (Poor guy.) He got 2 staples from walking backwards off the bed. Then he scared us with EIGHTEEN stitches after sledding into the gas meter. :0! Sledding is out for us.
We're nice and settled in here at Grover and DeAnn's. The kids are adjusting pretty well. They all have been so helpful. Here is Aaron after setting the ENTIRE table by himself for dinner. He was very proud.

8 comments:

M- your favorite said...

CUTE!! OOCH! I forget he has staples and stiches. Man he is silly. Anyways- YEAH! Your out of your place. That is so nice to be done. I can't wait for the real big move into your new home. That is going to be AWESOME!! Aaron is such a big help. He is so cute! Miss you guys. Hope to see you later on. Love you!

STL Crew said...

Holy moly! Those look like some big wounds! Glad he's okay and glad everything went well for you!

Pat and Brent said...

What a good boy - and so brave! Time for a helmet!

Not looking forward to the moving part of getting into a new home. It's overwhelming to go through 30 years worth of STUFF.

Linz said...

Holy cow!! I am so glad Aaron is okay! What a tough kid! I am glad the move out was a success! When is your house going to be finished?

Melisa said...

I had to give you my results for the karaoke. Im so excited that they are starting framming on your house. Thanks for comming over the other night that was way fun we love you guys!

***Your Karaoke Theme Song is "I'm Too Sexy"***


You're a total goof ball and a bit of a nut job. You don't take yourself seriously at all.
And while you may not be the greatest singer, you're the first to volunteer for karaoke.

You have a wild and unpredictable sense of humor that always gets people cracking up.
Irreverent and rebellious, your humor knows no bounds or limits. You enjoy shocking people.

You might also sing: "Like a Virgin," "Ice Ice Baby," and "Hey Ya!"

Stay away from people who sing: "Sweet Home Alabama"


What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourkaraokethemesongquiz/

Kent and Leisy said...

can you believe that next time you see us you will be all moved in to your NEW house! that is crazy! and so exciting! Too bad Kent is going to have to wait until JULY!

Plonnie said...

i'm so glad aaron is doing better. that was just too sad when he said, "not again!!!" poor guy.. but so tough!
i love that you're at grover and deann's. you can't escape from us as easy. haha, just kidding.
love you guys so much.

Melisa said...

Hey guys! Sorry we have missed all your calls we were at the cabin snow mobiling and havent had good phone service.

I'd love a lunch date sometime. Call me. I promise to answer.

Perhaps while Toph is in SanDiego?

The framing is S U P E R - E X C I T I N G ! ! !

Make sure to stop by and say hi while you're down.

From Melisa&Toph