Friday, January 4, 2008

A Few Tidbits

We sure enjoyed being with the Kent and Leisy fam over the break. We will miss them like CRAZY ... especially Zebber. We all enjoyed him SO MUCH!!!! Cuteness flowing over!!


Here he is hangin' out with Aar-Bear. Kent and Leisy fit right in with the grown-ups OR the kids. Here they are coloring with my kidlings. Mom and Dad hosted a SUPER FUN Bingo party for the Night Before the night before Christmas. :)! The coloring stuff was just one of the millions of prizes we had to choose from. We love you guys!!!
Here we are on Christmas Eve participating in the "I Share My Light With You" candle lighting tradition. It's so wonderful to all be together. Can't wait to have Brandon and Tina back here. Thanks Grover and DeAnn for a wonderful evening!
Here are the Christmas Cleaners! I made the girls these cute levi aprons after Mom made one for the Taylor white elephant gift. The girls loved them and worked hard on Christmas Eve to clean everything up. Poor Marissee didn't feel good that night - after the kitchen was clean, she slept during all the rest of the festivities. (Awwww.) And ... one pic of Christmas morning. Honestly, I hardly took any - but this one of Krystal excited about her "pink scooter" - I'm glad I got. I DO believe I took quite a few pictures with your camera, Mom - I'll be needing those. :)
I can't believe that Christmas/New Year break is over. :(!!! Back to the grindstone, eh? We've been packing up little by little for several weeks now. We'll be doing the big move on Saturday. Emptiness. We've started moving a few things over to Grover and DeAnns. We're so grateful to be able to stay there with them until our house is done. Love you guys!

7 comments:

Linz said...

Cute aprons! Krystal looks so cute with her scooter! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday! Good luck with your move!

tiffany said...

love love love krystal and the pink scooter best picture of excitment love it looks and sounds like a wonderful christmas

Kent and Leisy said...

that little zebby sure is cute!

M- your favorite said...

FUN Michelle- I didn't take ONE picture! That makes me kind-of sad. But anyways we did have a great christmas break. I really enjoyed hanging out with my family, it sure was fun!! Love you guys!

Pat and Brent said...

Cute as heck pictures!! It was a great holiday. We do have an awesome family!

Melisa said...

if you are up too it and dont have plans we should plan for saturday for a wii party! Let me know Love you guys hope the move went good!

Plonnie said...

cute pics! i love them! it's a little sad to have the holidays come to an end.. but it's also nice to get back in to our normal routines too. it all was so much fun!!!!! i hope you are getting settled into your home away from home. it won't be long!!!
love you so much!