That's kind of how life has to go sometimes ... well, all the time, actually. But, lately - I've felt like I just need to tackle one day at a time. Not that life is bad or anything ... just lots of the same ... day after day after day after day after day. haha.
Anyway - it's been a week since we posted - so, just thought I'd take a minute to post SOMETHING. The other day, Krystal looked at my face with a very loving and concerned look in her eyes. She gently touched both sides of my cheek ... kind of by my mouth .... and said, "Mommy, your face haves scratches right there. That is so sad, Mommy!" A little confused, I had her show me in the mirror - and, to my horror - she was talking about my WRINKLES!!! Yep. I am officially wrinkly. I feel so SO old. But, I guess I can always say I've led a smiley life so far ... smiley enough that the "scratches" are permanent. :)
And ... she's one to talk .... with smiles like this ...
Also - thank you, Marissa - for putting the kids to bed tonight. And, thank you - Melisa - for feeding me tonight. I feel SO much better!


8 comments:
SOOOO DANG CUTE!!
michelle, i absolutely love that picture of krystal's smiley face. that is one of my most favorite things about that girl! her smile just lights up my life!!
don't worry about your wrinkles. you have your mom's good genes and have nothing to fear. i haven't even noticed not a one of them. which is probably because you do smile lots and so they are disguised well. just keep smiling and no one will no the difference. that is such a cute story of krystal with concern... she's precious!!
speaking of precious.. that picture of marissa and the kids... wow.. priceless precious!! she is amazing! i love her so much!! what a beautiful person inside and out. you surely are blessed to have her. i want one of those! :)
melisa, thank you for feeding michelle! nothing like a tastey YUM of any kind to make a day better.
can't wait for friday!
Oh, Michelle! I've been feeling that way lately too - day after day after day... But no worries right? With big beautiful smiles to look at, nothing can be wrong!
And wrinkles are just life's service stripes. Something to be proud of! =D
Hahahaha! This made me laugh so much. Isn't it kind of our children to point out our "scratches" and "owies"(zits), big tummies(probably speaking for myself here),etc., etc.?! That's so so so funny and cute. She has THE most adorable smile ever!
Yep - I'm just plodding over here day by day, too. Glad to know I'm in good company! I think you're such an amazing mom!
Michelle,
Kids say the funniest things! Hunter told me last month that he liked me better when I was skinny, because I could play baseball better. Oh well....Aaron looks like a mini Kent!
OOH Michelle-
I love your kids. They make me laugh out loud. It's always nice to have someone point out the flaws.
Sorry about the day after day, that is the hardest thing to deal with.
I'm glad Melisa was there to feed you. That always makes life easier.
Love you so many!
Oh Kryssy, what a sweetheart! I've never noticed your "scratches". Good grief do you really have them?
Thanks Plonnie for your nice comment.
Hi Michelle,I got your note and I appreciate the complitment. Your children are so so so cute. I do have a written instruction for the bag give me your email and I will send it to you. Were you sick and melisa had to feed you or was she just feeding you to be nice? Love Ya Auntie Cindy
your kids are cute yr scratches are the best kind to have krystal has the best smile ever i bet she never gets into trouble with that great and beautiful smile
Post a Comment