Sunday, September 28, 2008

COUGARS

I admit I am a bit obsessed with BYU football. I record every game and watch it at least twice. I plan my whole Saturday around kickoff. I frequent BYU fan sites almost daily and read about every article I can find about the boys in blue. I even have this picture as my computer wall-paper at work.

I have felt a bit BLUE this week as the Cougs didn't have a game. Mostly I worried that because they didn't play, they would drop in the polls. However, today I read that BYU actually moved up!! They are now ranked 8th in the AP and 7th in the USA Today. I am stoked.

9 comments:

Brandon Jenson said...

Yeah, I've felt pretty BLUE as well. But at least we only have 5 more days till the next game!!!!!

tiffany said...

sorry about feeling blue. angie and tacy come don here ever year when byu plays unlv my dad and my nephew will go sit on the byu side and cheer for unlv

tiffany said...

sorry about feeling blue. angie and tacy come don here ever year when byu plays unlv my dad and my nephew will go sit on the byu side and cheer for unlv

Linz said...

We were sad that they didn't have a game this week too. But yea for 8th! Go Cougars!

Plonnie said...

i loooooooooove byu football too!! i'm so glad i've been introduced by your youngest brother. because the jensons are such huge fans of the awesome cougars, i felt it was in my best interest to become a jenson as well. we LOVE our football traditions! it's not just the nice looking buns in tight pants, either. i love the BYU COUGARS!

Pat and Brent said...

We've got an awesome team this year. It's really fun. GO COUGARS!!

STL Crew said...

I'm just jealous that you actually get to watch the games!!! We're lucky we can catch just a few! We're personally ready to fire the goober that contracted with The Mountain! We get to be fanatical with you nonetheless! Can't wait for Saturday! Go Mad Max!

M- your favorite said...

WHAT football has started? Just kidding. GO BYU!

Melisa said...

I have loved going to the games this year it has been so much FUN! BYU COUGARS RoCk!