Krystal brings a lunch with her to pre-school (her class time is 10:30 - 1:00). And -- all the kids LOVE lunch time. It's quite cute. Anyway - I've been trying to keep stocked on fun lunch items - you know ... mini oreos, capri suns, bags of chips, mini ranch dippers for veggies, cup 'o peaches ... FUN, right? Her ONLY request for lunch tomorrow was a butter sandwich ... not peanut butter OR jelly OR ham OR tuna fish .... BUTTER people!! She didn't care what else I put in. *pout*
10 comments:
That's realy funny. That's the way it always goes. But at least that was an easy lunch. Thanks for the fun weekend we had tons of fun. Can't wait to do it again.
that is cute. at least she didnt say dont put in the fruits and veggies.
HAHA! She's so cute!
BUTTER?!? That is funny! I love that girl to death! She is the funnest!
What is the stuff on the side of your blog? with the dates and everything? what does that mean? I am in the need to know. So tell me! Ok love you! :)
hahahaha! krystal.. so funny. what a sweetie. not too much to ask. she's quite charming and easy to please, eh? gotta love it!
i'm with M. what is that stuff? the last time i wrote you a comment??
haha, thanks for the heads up about the name mix up. that's so weird, i NEVER eVER mix up my boys' names! hahaha!!
Too cute! I love that request. In my opinion, it could be worse. My sister used to make mustard sandwiches. Yip, just mustard! I need to see your family again. I miss you guys. I loved Krystal's curly hair in your earlier posts. She looks SO big!!
YUM! :/ a butter sandwich...at least she is easy to please! Miss you guys! -Tina
M - the date is how long ago you posted on your own blog. (I think if it reaches 3 weeks you should be out - like three strikes).
Post a Comment