Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tyler Tag

My first name: T-Dawg, TyGuy, TyTy, Big T, T-Man, Daddy, Prince Charming, Dude (if your ever around my lil' Aaron - this is what you're called pretty much), Grover's-son (that's a pretty common one) ... but, I go by Tyler too.


My middle name: Scott - fitting, yeah? This could also be one of my favorite past times .... uh ... because I'm a therapist - and my clients need tear wipers ... yeah, that's it.


My last name: Jenson - be all that you can be is what I always say. JENSON USA!! I've thought about changing my name to Grover's-son ...


My favorite color: blue ... race car blue, that is.


My favorite animal: Dolphins. I actually swam with them once ... well, away from them - seeing as I thought I was about to be attacked by sharks. I realized they were dolphins by the time I reached shore.


My favorite food: baby back ribs. I told Krystal that they came from baby's backs, but she didn't believe me. Oh - the day a daughter doesn't believe a father ... my wife told me it would come sooner than later.



What I am doing right now: I just got off work and I am fried.


My favorite past time (and anytime): scuba diving. If I could live under water and still keep my wife - I would.



Place I would like to visit: Belize - and, believe you me - someday I will! Dad ... we gotta get you sinkin'!!



My favorite vacation: the beach. Anyone ready to leave now? Let's go!


I tag - Jeremy (that would be a re-tag, actually - seeing as he has now been tagged 3x for this particular event),Chris and Aaron.

9 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Ty- I love it. And by the way you TOTALY look like Wentworth!

You and water...I don't get it?!?

YEAH Race car blue. I Love it! Well the race car part. :)

Melisa said...

Good Job TY! I'm ready for the beach Lets GO!

Melisa said...

Well. I woke up this morning to a Tag, and My wife doing it for me. What a sweetie.--Chris

Brandon Jenson said...

Finally you got around to doing you picture tag, now hopefully jerms is doing the same thing.

MMMMMMMMMMM, Baby back ribs (think homer simpson here). Tina and I went to Famous Daves in Sandy. YUMMMMMMMMY ribs, although I don't think they were baby backs, still really yummy though!!

I love the Grover's son part of your name. When I was at Wasatch, I was Grover's son and Tyler's brother!!!!

tiffany said...

great tag i love it. i just read the post about marissa crashing on her scooter. that totally stinks. her poor face glad she didnt have to have stiches. she is soooooooo beautiful. i hope you have some scare tactic for the boys when she starts dating or even before. she is gorgues.

Jeremy said...

I promise im working on it. Ty that was a great post. Keep using Scott for those patients dribbiling fluids. Im not crying...Im vomiting out of my eyes!!! Anyone ever tell you that? Sooo weird.

Anonymous said...

Tyler - you're so funny! You should post more.

Plonnie said...

WHEN are we going to the beach? i'm so there!

dolphins eh?? very good choice. they are sweet and friendly, just like you.

race car blue?? i NEVER knew. where did that come from? interesting! i must know more about this secret passion.

the scott thing was funny. you always make me laugh.

scuba diving... aahhh, the memories of blue lake... me screaming a zillion feet under water because my ears were going to explode. i wish i had a better experience :( but thank you for going with jer. he loves scuba diving with you!

love the comic clip.. so funny. sorry you were fried. too bad i like fried things: cheese, potatoes, bread.... so on and so forth...

love you tyler!! great post! --that's what she said.

Hillary Luke said...

You have a million comments on this, but I have to add that scuba diving is definately at the top of Jeremy's list too! I was almost convienced to go certify, until I read your blog about almost getting eaten by sharks! That is my biggest fear. I try to talk myself into it, but it just hasn't happened.