BEAUTY:
Marissa was invited to a Masquerade Party tonight. I just think that is the cutest idea ever! Me, her, and Melynda put together her own unique mask for the party - and the Hair Today blog just happened to post the perfect hair do that I tried to put together on Marissa's head. Doesn't she look beautiful!?
BEAST:
I was in a car accident today. Let me tell ya - being in a car accident makes for a pretty yucky day. I was driving straight down Main Street when a little old lady all of a sudden decided to make a left hand turn smack into me. I am really lucky I didn't hit anyone, because I totally swerved into the right hand lane. I learned that I can scream pretty good when necessary, because I remember screaming as she was hitting me. I usually wear a seatbelt pretty diligently, but I hit my head pretty good on something ... so, I'm thinking I might not have had my seatbelt on. Weird. My arm also hit up against the steering wheel, so I was honking the whole time the accident was happening. I think that's really funny. Another funny - the hit cleared out all the junk underneath the seats - it was all pushed forward. The lady that hit me was probably 80 years old. The first thing she said to me was, "I'm so sorry. I am for sure going to have my license taken away now." Bless her heart. Thank heavens she was okay. Her car was totalled ... undrivable. Hopefully our car can just get fixed up for less than what it's worth ... I'm sure it'll be close. I think this is the VERY first time I have not called my dad right away when I've had some kind of car problem. I guess I'm finally all growed up.
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago




9 comments:
Marissa is BEAUTIFUL! Her hair is AWESOME! WOW that is so cute!
I am so SORRY about the car accident. That just sucks! I don't think I know anyone with your car luck. I swear you guys have the worse luck with cars. I am glad to hear you are fine and the little old lady. That is scary!
OY!!! I am so sorry about the accident! I am glad that you are okay! I hope everything gets settled smoothly!
Marissa!!!!!!! Awesome hair! (I love that website!!!) Great job! She looks amazing!
Accidents do make a crappy day. That stinks! But really good that everyone was okay. It sounds like you were alone? Good that no kiddies were in the car!
Marissa does look beautiful - what a great costume and great hair!
Marissa looks beautiful! I hope she had a blast at the party it sounded realy fun!
I'm still laughing about your arm honking the horn that makes me laugh lots it is like 1a.m. Though that could be the problem too! I'm glad you were ok and hopefully everything will work out smoothly with the car! Love you guys!
marissa you are as beuitiful as ever. i have never seen a bad picture of you. i dont think any excist.
sorry for the car wreack so not fun. the last one i was in a 77 year old woman missied jugde where i was turn left in front of me. i slammed on my breackes left skid marks still hit her. thank hevans for witnesses. the little old lady was blaming me telling every one i speed up to hit her. then the officer told her that there were like 50 feet of skid marks and the witness was saying the same thing i was so hew didnt think i speed up to hit her. no other cars were involved. my car was totalled. it was not fun i was almost done paying that car off. however the cheack i got paid that car off and gave me enough to put a farly good down payment on my next car.
glad you are ok
You may be "all growed up" but it would be nice for your parents to get a call rather than hear about your accident through the grape vine! I'm so sorry! It's the pits but I'm so glad you're OK.
Marissa does look gorgeous! The mask turned out awesome - good job; very cute costume.
Wow Michelle! I'm glad you are ok! Little old lady's and my little old grandpa need to stay off the streets! My one and only accident happened in the super sonic car wash. Worst experience of my life!!! And I didn't even get hurt! I love your hair skills...can you help me out on that one?
Wow Marissa Looks amazing!!! I'm loving the hair-and dare i say that those flowers look mighty familiar? :) Beautiful!!
AND UGH!!! That just plain old SUCKS!!!! I am so sorry, it is such a pain dealing with all that car stuff!! Been there done that! (It was an older lady who hit our Daewoo in Mass and totaled it-hopefully your story ends up better, there is WAY less dmage to your car than there was to ours and i can't imagine it's "value" is much different than our Daewoo!!!) I hope i am not a crazy old lady driver someday...somebody PLEASE confiscate my license if i am!!! Well, dwell on the beauty...Marissa Looked GREAT!!!
-Tina
this is so awful!! i was totally not expecting to see your car all wrecked in the fron as the beast portion of this post! i was expecting actually, to find that aaron was going to be the beast for halloween or something! i'm so so sorry!!
haha, but i love that you were honking your horn during the hit. how very appropriate! that cracks me up! so glad all is well. what a bad thing to happen!!!
marissa.... oh my gosh, she looks amazing! you and melynda did an awesome job with that mask! that is so cool!! i want to go to a party like that. lets dress up like that, and do what we do best, hang out. hahah :)
but, she looks great! she'll always remember the fun she had and how great she looked!!
Post a Comment