Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Cupcakes

O Melisa - our kids are so stinkin' funny!!! Thanks for such a great family night activity!
Yum - yum - yum. Eatin' the goods.
Our goofy and sweet boys ...


And ... I just couldn't resist posting this picture of your kiddos, Melisee - it makes me laugh every time I look at it. They are so hilarious! I'm so glad our kids are buds. :)

8 comments:

Melisa said...

Wow that was really fun! you got some cute pictures! Im laughing so hard right now at my kids that is the funniest thing! I love em!

M- your favorite said...

That looks like a lot of fun for FHE! The cute table cover and plates. That is so fun!
I am so glad that your kids all get along so well. That is so nice to have friends close by.

Linz said...

HAHA! So cute! What a fun activity!!

heidi said...

I LOVE Krissy's face in the top picture - so cute!

The Davies Family said...

How fun! What a great idea..always needing good Halloween activities for FHE! I can't believe how much Marissa looks like you and Melynda!
And Go Aaron on the piano! Whoo-hoo

tiffany said...

*snicker snicker snicker* that is so cute looks fun was had by all the older i get the more i like halloween

Katy said...

Marrisa looks just like you Michelle! It is amazing how similar you two are! No denying that you are related!

Plonnie said...

haha! that looks like so much and it's so dang cute! i really do love that you guys have 3 kids, all the same ages about and they all love to be together. that's really really fun!!