"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Chicken Dance
Aaron - you are so talented!! We are so very proud of you. Good work. :)
That is awesome! I started taking piano in Jan. Maybe someday Hunter and I will play a duet. For halloween we're having a friend recital and dressing up. He is playing Star Wars and being a jedi. I loved the dancer in the back ground!
Good job Aaron! and I love that you are both grooving with it at the same beat! thats amazing that aaron can pick up on the beat but me thats another story! So FUN!
awwh!! he's just getting so big!! bitter sweet moment for me right now. i truly love him with my whole heart. he is incredible at learning new things. what a great gift he's been given. what a great blessing that he is in MY and my kids' lives.
good job aaron, keep up the practicing!! it's really been paying off!! you are always so determinded at anything you do! it's AWESOME!!!!
11 comments:
WOW!! Way to go Aaron!! YOu are so talented!
that is soooo cool and amazing. im loven it. way to go aaron.
I love the head movements :)
That is awesome! I started taking piano in Jan. Maybe someday Hunter and I will play a duet. For halloween we're having a friend recital and dressing up. He is playing Star Wars and being a jedi. I loved the dancer in the back ground!
How good is he!?! Wow, great teaching Michelle! I love your piano, someday maybe I'll bet one too!
WOW!! GOOD JOB AARON! That was AMAZING! I guess I didn't know how good you are. That was great!
Krystal you are a very talented dancer! :)
Love you guys!
Good job Aaron! and I love that you are both grooving with it at the same beat! thats amazing that aaron can pick up on the beat but me thats another story! So FUN!
Wow! I wish I could play the piano like that! But with such a talented mom to teach you, I am not surprised at all! Good job!
Aaron, you are AMAZING!!! I loved it!
So Cute!!! Way to go Aaron. He is really talented.
awwh!! he's just getting so big!! bitter sweet moment for me right now. i truly love him with my whole heart. he is incredible at learning new things. what a great gift he's been given. what a great blessing that he is in MY and my kids' lives.
good job aaron, keep up the practicing!! it's really been paying off!! you are always so determinded at anything you do! it's AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment