Thursday, October 2, 2008

No More Mountains

After several days of crack of dawn rumblings, crashes, and beeps - oh - and plenty of dust ...
... we have no more mountain adventure land in our back yard - and have a perfect view of the old sugar beet factory. I wonder if fieldstone will be building houses back there this year?
Speaking of mountains ... :) ... I finally finished up Beethoven's presto agitato movement of "Moonlight Sonata". It only took me a year and a half :\ !! Any suggestions for another "mountainous" piece I can learn next?

7 comments:

Melisa said...

Now what are the kids going to climb on and get all dirty in? my kids miss the mountains! WOW! on the piano piece good job you are amazing!

Linz said...

Sheesh. I am still trying to learn how to play "I am a Child of God" on the piano. I'm going to go cry. Just kidding! Good job!! You are amazing!

Sorry about loosing your mountains!

The Davies Family said...

I love hearing you play!! Thanks for posting it..one day I will have you create a cd just for me!

M- your favorite said...

Michelle- you really are an amazing piano player. I am exctied to hear it in person.

Sorry about the moutains. I guess your kids will have to find another way to get dirty. :0

Pat and Brent said...

Construction right next door is NOT fun - noise, dust and major vibration.

I'm so glad my old piano is getting some good use; can't wait to hear it in person!

tiffany said...

i have always loved how amazing you play the piano i absoultky love it. will you please make me a cd of you playing? i love beethoven.

Plonnie said...

holy crap! you are so amazing to be able to play that song. i'm not at ALL surprised, but always always completely impressed! you're so awesome!!

it looks so different with the mountains gone!! it's cool. can't wait for the sandbox! whoo hooooooo!! kryssie MUST have me over for a princess brunch once it's done :)