Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Curly Girlies

Marissee and Annie-Pie had many girl nights together. I wish I would have gotten pics of their game night. They laughed and giggled for HOURS. I loved it. :)

But - here's the night they watched a movie, put curlers in their hair, and painted toenails. So fun.
Beautiful, eh?


The girls weren't ALL play ALL week. They both worked hard at the kitchen counter and the computer writing/typing their own stories with pictures and everything. They did a fabulous job.
We miss you, Annie!

4 comments:

tiffany said...

they really are beautiful girls sounds like they had tons of fun together

Linz said...

cute curls!! They are very sweet!

M- your favorite said...

I really like Annie also- She is so sweet. I am so glad they get along with each other. You need to have her over again.

Plonnie said...

i love annie... i have to admit, i want her too! she and marissa are really the perfect best friends. they are both good people and have a lot of personality. they have so much fun together! i'm so glad they have each other!! these are the years where it's especially important you make the right friends. good for them!

their hair look great!!!! i want to do that!! i need to come over for a girls night. my boys would NEVER let me do something like that to their hairs! hahaha!