Monday, June 22, 2009

The Football Flamenco

I have so many pictures to post and events to blog - but I have just been running 90 miles an hour lately. I had to quickly stick this one in, though. It makes me laugh so hard. :) We have had a lot of fun family time together lately ... both my side of the fam and Ty's. Here's just a little preview:

5 comments:

Linz said...

Well - I can't wait to see the rest!

M- your favorite said...

That is funny! I don't think I know this story! I can't wait to hear.

Pam and Rand said...

I love Tylers face - the focus is awesome! Looking forward to the explanation.

Plonnie said...

hey michelle, i think this'll be a great one to frame and hang on their office wall. oh man, can you imagine? i SO LOVE this picture! it looks like they have this all choreographed! and to think they were just playing football! so funny! what a great action shot. that day was so fun!! i can't wait to see the rest. i'm glad you were there getting all the action shots!

Ryan Jenson said...

hi michelle, I agree with plonnie. this picture should be inlarged. We sure have a lot of laughs together love lori