Friday, June 12, 2009

A Little Rain Please?

Our first week-and-a-half of Summer was pretty much a party (I have yet to post the few pics I got ... but I will ... eventually :)). Since then ... it has been rainy and overcast with a few hints of Summer here and there. If you ask my kids what they've been up to ... pretty much they say, "Doin' chores." haha.

But - we DO sneak in a few fun moments here and there.

Here are Q and Aaron enjoying yet another Summer downpour. Who needs swimming and sprinklers this Summer? (Said VERY sarcastically)

Rain - Rain - Go Away! We need to get our yard in ... like ... YESTERDAY!! :D

9 comments:

M- your favorite said...

FUN pictures! I am also so sick of the rain! I don't want super hot but, come on I am done with the rain. The rainbow is beautiful! WOW!!! Sorry about your yard and the rain.

Linz said...

pretty rainbow! It has been rainy down here a bit too. I'm not complaining, though. I am sure we'll get to 110 way too soon. But I hope the sun does come out for you SOON!!!

Katy said...

The rain has been crazy bad up here too. It is not the way I expected to start the summer out! The kids and I haven't been able to do any of the fun things that we had planned yet :( I want warm weather too!
Looks like they had fun in the rain despite things anyway!

Melisa said...

Cute Pictures!!! Hope you dont mind if I steal them ;) Thanks for the fun couple of days we have had fun!!!

Elisa said...

I was out in the fun storm when those two rainbows showed up! Yay for Kelly Clarkson. Its not very often when you can see end to end! Beautiful!

Jennifer Nielson said...

What a gorgeous rainbow picture. Here's to sending you some sunshine from Arizona!! :)

Plonnie said...

oh! i loved your ryhme at the end!

seriously, how in the world can you guys finish your yard?! argh! that HAS to be so frustrating!!! especially since it just creates so much more work!! your backs have to be killing you at this point!

sheesh!

LOVE the pictures of aaron. he's ver photogenic and he's just growing so much. looks like fun stomping in the rain. makes me remember those fun moments when i was a kid :)

Pat and Brent said...

I'm definately ready for better weather. I'm so sorry you have to deal with mud every day. That's the worst! I can't wait for you to get that yard in - will be so nice for you.

Ryan Jenson said...

michelle, the sun has come out. Plonnie is right about a back yard killing your back. Wait tell all the weeds come.I have been working over time on my yard. lori