Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Trail

We are so lucky to live right by a trail that winds all through the neighborhoods and along the river and up to the park. It is gorgeous. And we take advantage often. Here are the girls on our girl's night (during the Father and Son's campout) - taking a walk along the trail - and stopping to throw rocks into the river.


Cute cousins ... Best buds ...


Gettin' a little fancy with the walk-y-walk. :) We just had Chinese for dinner, so they decided to give their walk a little more umph to work off those calories! (I probably shoulda joined 'em - but, I HAD to have burned a few extra calories with how hard I laughed at them, right?)


Krystal is quite the speedster/trickster on her bike. She had endless amounts of energy this night.


Krystal's famous pose ... and Marissa giving it a shot as well :D

I love my girlies. We have good times together.

5 comments:

Linz said...

So cute and fun! What a great trail to have so close!

tiffany said...

so cute send them my way please

M- your favorite said...

That trail is very pretty. I also love your girls. They are so much fun! They are so beautiful! Man look at them. Love you tons!

Pam and Rand said...

They really are beautiful girls. So fun.

Plonnie said...

how does krystal know how to pose like that?!?!?!?!??!?!!! she's truly got a natural ability, eh?! i can't wait to get my pics of her!!!

that trail looks like so much dang fun. looks like you all had a great time!!