Having Annie at our house for a week ... well, honestly - it's just NOT ENOUGH!! haha. We love (and when I say love - I mean, LOOOOOOVE) having her over! We always seem to have a good time.
Here is an afternoon at Jumpin' Jacks. We pretty much had the place to ourselves - which makes it that much more fun. My camera just insists on taking blurry pics - so these are the best I could get:


There is nothing better than laughter coming from kids ... no matter how big they get. :)
Believe it or not - this is just a quick picture of Krystal AS she got to the bottom of the slide. And Aaron ... coming around the corner to see me with camera in hand. Hahahahaha. These two are just a photographer's dream ... they canNOT be stopped from posing.
Cute.
The girls had so much fun on these "surfer" ends. And the power of my Krystal ... I tell ya ... if looks could kill. ;)
Good times!
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I need to get my kids to Jumpin Jacks soon!!
WOW looks like a tons of fun! I also love Annie! She is so good and cute! I love that Marissa and her are such good friends!
How fun is that! I think that looks like a great way to spend the day! Such fun!
i also love that marissa and annie are best buds. they are so cute! i love them both! i love the shot of krys looking back at the big kids as they are all going down the slide together. jumping jacks is so much fun! and seriously, if looks could kill!! that krystal!! she's got that look down perfect. i won't mess with her! so cute how aaron and krystal pose on cue. meaning if there is a camera even thinking about pointing at them, they are ready! a photog's dream! and i CANNOT wait for my photo shoot with krys!!
michelle, I love these picture of the kids. I can't thank you enough for all you do for annie pie.she loves being with your family. she will never forget the feeling she had being with your family or the fun she had. You are a blessing to me.Thanks for blogging these picture ,so i can see them lori
Post a Comment