Before:
A little trim:
Lookin' good so far, eh?
Then we decided to just go ALL OUT and give her bangs!
She wasn't too sure about how much hair came off, but she is very happy with the finished result. How darling does she look?
VERY Jr.-High-esque, if you ask me! :)
4 comments:
Cute cute cute!!!!
Very cute! Im quite impressed with your hair cutting skills!!!
marissa is definitely styling. she looks so good, even better in person. i love the bangs look on her, she looks older to me. bangs go well with her face! on a side note, these are some great pictures, and i'm loving her shirt too. i still can't believe she's in jr high!
I LOVE her hair. I love the bangs. I think they look super cute on her. I can't believe she is going to Jr. High! WHAT?!?! she is growing up to fast. I sure do love that girl.
Post a Comment