I have to admit - I have seriously been thinking lately about my camera obsession. It seems that if I remember to TAKE pictures of our adventures - I am prone to take about 50/day with my OWN camera ... and many others with other cameras. Therefore - I am now on my third post of our 3 day camping trip from 2 1/2 weeks ago. :) I KNOW that I won't regret it - these are good memories I'm keepsaking. So - enjoy if you can ... although, I know it won't be as much as I enjoy them over and over and over again myself.
Here we are almost all together - (Tyler couldn't join us until 11:00 that first night -Thursday ... Kristy and James had been here since the Sunday before ... and Mom and Dad had come Tuesday). We are a good lookin' group.
Here we are almost all together - (Tyler couldn't join us until 11:00 that first night -Thursday ... Kristy and James had been here since the Sunday before ... and Mom and Dad had come Tuesday). We are a good lookin' group.
These two girls just play and play and play and play. Here they are playing pirates ... with their treasure maps and all ...
My kids are HUGE fans of their Grandma and Grandpa!!
Bringing bikes on this trip was awesome. The kids (Aaron and Hanna especially) rode around all over. The campground is kindof a big oval trail - so they could just go around and around. Aaron was in heaven.
James and Kristy brought this fun rodeo toss (?) game that was a huge hit! Doesn't it look fun? We all had a blast with it!
5 comments:
That looks like a GREAT time!! You guys always do fun stuff!
looks like fun and there is no such thing as to many pictures
Nice pics Michelle. What A great time. It takes a little effort but it is worth it. So much fun.
lets do it again.
Love Dad
What a FUN time for the Millers Clan!!! I am so jealous...we hardly ever do a get away like that. Your family is so awesome!!! Looks like so much fun...I am happy for you guys! Love Ya, Cindy
so fun!! i want to go camping so bad!
i love the marshmellow krys! reminds me when you'd compare her to a marshmellow! she is so cute. will you ever get tired of me saying that? and she's not just CUTE, but she's a very VERY pretty girl!! she's gets prettier every day. i love her.
love allll the pics. i love the ones with your mom and dad especially. what good memories. makes me think of camping with my parents. you come from such a great family michelle. you guys always know how to have fun!!
Post a Comment