I didn't really grow up with a lot of football playing ... so this "football at every possible get-together :)" has really been a fun experience (although - when the boys play tackle - I'm constantly nervous of injuries)
These football games with anyone and everyone are fabulous memories for all ...
Here are the girls sitting on the sidelines:

When I say "anyone and everyone" ... I mean it. Here's Kryssie Krys runnin' and runnin'. She is determined that she is the fastest runner ever because "no one could ever catch me, huh Mom?" And the boys always give it their all ...


Plonns was the highlight of the show for me that day. :) She is quite the enthusiastic football - uesq -er. I was in awe with her amazing abilities ... even with baby Ty in tow. Wow.
These football games with anyone and everyone are fabulous memories for all ...
Here are the girls sitting on the sidelines:
When I say "anyone and everyone" ... I mean it. Here's Kryssie Krys runnin' and runnin'. She is determined that she is the fastest runner ever because "no one could ever catch me, huh Mom?" And the boys always give it their all ...
Plonns was the highlight of the show for me that day. :) She is quite the enthusiastic football - uesq -er. I was in awe with her amazing abilities ... even with baby Ty in tow. Wow.
When Tina brought baby Amy over to the sidelines - Krystal made a bee-line to her. Aunt Tina is so fun! We are VERY happy to have her back in Utah with us.
Look at these quick, skilled moves .... :)
Here's Krystal with Aunt Lori making up cheers. This particular cheer was ... "Ra! Ra! Shish-Kum-Bah! Kick 'Em Where It Counts!!" hahahahahahahaha! Gotta love that Lori! I sure do! And Plonnie is spectacular - but she knows when she's goin' down!! Brett is Q.UI.CK!!
Cute littles .... Julia and Kyle:
Pretty Angelina adding a little "umph" to the call of cheer leader:
More of the cheer section ... We sure are grateful for these get-togethers Grove and DeAnn!
An awesome catch by the Aar-Bear:
Yet ANOTHER awesome catch by Plonners:
These next two pics are probably my favorite from the bunch (and - there are MANY more than I have even posted - believe it or not). First - the Football Flamenco. I don't know how - but Tyler and Jeremy are very capable of the funniest faces and accidental poses. In this shot ... that looks totally choreographed ... they are both TRYING to get there hands on that dang football. The only result, however - is this fabulous dance move, apparantly. haha. And I thought these two huddles were so funny - one team works together and does it right ... the other -- well, they like the 1 on 1 approach with each other a little better. :D
HAIL MARY! (is that what it's called? I am WAY into football terminology. haha)
And she's at it again ...
7 comments:
FUN! FUN! FUN!
I love Plonnie so much. She just makes me laugh! What a great fun thing to do when you get together. Krystals smile is so sweet. Love that girl to death.
WOW! What a fun time! I am way impressed by everyone - especially Plonns amazing one armed football skill - way to go!
Looks like you have been enjoying your summer too. Love to sneak a look at your cute family. We love a good game of football! A party is complete with a little rough and tough competition! Love that everyone is involved.
The flamenco pose of Ty and Jers is great, but did you see Ty's face in the picture where he is chasing me!!! Long live the Jenson tongue!!!
im so impressed with plommie and her ablity to play football with a kid in hand that is great
im also impressed with how fast krystal can run she is a cutie pie as are marrissa and aaron you have a great family
Michelle! oh my gosh, these are awesome!! you are one awesome photog, catching all the pictures that count!! i love them so much! WOW that was so much fun. i love football with the jensons. one day we'll get you in there, eh? :-) hahaha.
krystal is SO CUTE! oh man, her little face! i just love her!
again, awesome pics. what a fun day!
a few more things i forgot to mention:
Ra! Ra! Shish-Kum-Bah! Kick 'Em Where It Counts!!"
LORI IS SO FUNNY!!! i am so glad you reminded me that she said that!!
jer and tyler's dance... wow, are they bothers or what?! so funny!!
our huddle... SO FUNNY!! and that's how every huddle went. too funny.
i just can't get enough!!
Post a Comment