I think it was July 1st when Krystal realized that we had FINALLY gone most of the day with no rain ... and hot hot HOT! So she promptly announced to us all .... "TODAY IS SUMMER!" Halleluah! July 1st ... June had only a few days with no rain, I think. So - anyway - we had to go purchase a little pool. And ... she played all afternoon in the stifling heat. And by evening (as you can see in the pictures) ... it got cold and windy and rained ... again. :) Marissa and her friends couldn't make themselves get out of the little tiny pool, because they were so cold. Hahahaha. Welcome Summer!

First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
6 comments:
Fun! What a great way to excape the heat!
Cute, cute girls. Krystal is quite astute - she knows when it's finally summer!
Your kids are so silly! I can't wait to see green grass back there. I am so glad Krystal finally says it's summer. What a cutie!
How fun is that! I am so welcoming summer too!
It has been an unseasonably colder summer here too. I couldn't be happier about it!
hahahaha, love all the big kids stuffed in the pool! so cute!! finally summer is here, and we are LOVING it!! whoo hoooo!! cute pictures, CUTE KIDS!!!
Post a Comment