Monday, September 21, 2009

All I Want For Christmas ...

I know this picture is disgusting ... but, seriously - this kid's two front teeth both DIED (I mean lined with gray dead) before they finally fell out. He had a dentist appointment back in May or so ... and the dentist said to wiggle those teeth like crazy to have them out before Summer. Well -- Aaron determinedly let them hang on (literally) clear until school started. Gross.


Thank heavens they're finally out ... and yet, those permanent teeth are sure taking their own sweet time to come in. Losing a tooth at school is pretty dang cool, though -- he got to put his name on a chart, choose a prize, and go to the office to get a neat tooth holder.
... That'll teach him ...
:)

3 comments:

Linz said...

He looks so cute! And yes, that'll teach him...well, something...

Katy said...

Losing teeth is such a trial! Looks like you had your own set though! How fun to get a nifty tooth holder from school!

mandi said...

He's SOOO cute!