Monday, September 28, 2009

We Are FaM.i.Ly!

We had a FABULOUS day with Kent and Leisy when they came down for Leisy's sister's wedding. We were all so SO happy to see them and their sweet boys.


We got to enjoy Kent and see him in action ... practicing to be a doctor of some sort ... Ty and I are rooting for the Pediatrician calling :)!


We just could NOT get enough of these cute and fun boys:



The kids really just had a blast together:



I just LOVE being all together. I miss Kent and Leisy SOOOOO bad!!!!

I'm so proud of my lil' brother, Kenter-Qube. He is such a great man - fabulous hubby and father - and spectacular brother. We are really blessed to have each other.

Sure love y'all - my familia!

6 comments:

Linz said...

How fun to have Kent home!! YOu guys are such a good looking family! I am so so glad you had fun!!

mandi said...

Whoa - you guys are a good looking group! I'm glad you got to have fun with them - it's so nice to be all together!

M- your favorite said...

The kids are so dang cute! I miss them also. We had so much fun with them. We do have a great family! I love them all!

Kent and Leisy said...

It was a fun trip! Great to see everyone, but it went by way too fast!! I love that picture of Zeb laughing at Aaron. Zeb thought he was a riot! - Kent

Pat and Brent said...

I do have some good lookin' kids - and the grandkids are even better!

Jeremy said...

that little one is soooo cute! i love his grin!

and michelle! i love the picture of you and your sibs. SO CUTE! you all look so good and i hope to see it in a frame next time i'm over. what a great memory.