Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wizards of Waverly Place Party

Did any of you watch the Wizards of Waverly Place Movie Premier? Well -- it wasn't fabulous. But, Marissa's fun party helped take away some of the disappointment. (and maybe it was just me that thought the show was a little lame-o) :)



I had this ingenius idea to have popcorn with lots of different flavor shakers. They were a hit ... although they were a DIS.AS.TER. to clean up. Still ... I think I'll do that again. Easy-peasy! (the "suppose to look like wizard hats" cones are their popcorn holders)


Since this party - I'm TOTALLY not in party mode ... hopefully I'll be ready by Halloween, 'cuz Miss is already planning and trying to set a date. *sigh* ... 12 year old joys. ;)

8 comments:

Linz said...

What a fun party! I love the wizard popcorn hats! Sorry the movie was disappointing! At least you all had fun!

Melisa said...

Wow I am really impressed you are up so early to post! Love the popcorn holders so cute!

Angie said...

How fun. You are such a fun mom! I love the popcorn holders and the different flavors sound yummy. (I always read your blog. I just don't always comment. I'm kind of a lurker!)

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm actually excited to have teenagers who want to have parties! This whole baby/toddler thing is not for me :) It always seems like you guys are doing something fun and creative!!

M- your favorite said...

It was a fun party! Marissa is lucky to have you as her mom to do so many cool things! Your the best! Totally Awesome!

Pam and Rand said...

What a great party. Can your little girl really be that old- and grown up looking?

Larry and Cindy said...

WOW You are the best party MOM EVER!!! I remember last years party and the video's of them singing with their heads upside down! You are so creative and fun, Michelle!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISSA!!! I can't believe you are that old... Time Flies No Matter What Is Going ON!!! and that is my original quote. I hope we can come for the Halloween Party because you guys need to see Shrek and Fiona in person!!! Love Ya, Aunt Cindy

mandi said...

You have the best parties!!! I'm so glad you post all your awesome ideas! Kicks my butt into gear, for sure.